Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

ICA building, passport, rojak, no movie, frog, Xingwang, home

I went ICA building with Yan to collect her new passport. Her passport photo was alitte "eerr", with black top and black face. Furthermore, she looks very fair. *erm*

It was around late afternoon when Zy called. She was at Bouna Vista. We met her at Dolby Ghaut and went Chinatown together.




It was taken when Zy was in the toilet. Well, she must be shitting =x oops.
Look at the pic above.
It was something like the horns of a deer. It looks disgusting to me. I wonder why people are paying a high price for it. I was told by my mum, by eating that, it help you to prolong your life and keep you healthy.
Omg, it's so unfair to sacrifice a deer's life for your own life.
We took a long time to find the best rate. 23.75 only. Well, that's the best i guess as the rate is dropping. It used to be 24.35 a week ago, but now it's really bad.

Zy was suggesting to eat the "Xue Ge". I'm not sure what it is, but i found out later that it contain "tian ji" (frog). Eeew! I detest eating such things. Moreover, Zy told me that it was from the womb of the frog. I detest it even more.

I mean it's really very cruel to eat such a thing.

We then took 190 to Far East.






It was Zy's treat. Rojak!!! -wow (",)

Yan and I were super broke. Thanks to kim jio. *muack*








We went Cineleisure. There wasn't any nice movie. So we went Xing Wang with Kim jio and watch her eat. Hahahahaha - next, we went home dumping onglai on her own. No la, nv dump her la....
How can we bear to dump her....
That's abt it. Bye ~



No comments: