Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Korean Cuisine, Mango, Gap, Guess, Everlast, Omu Rice

I went for tuition this morning as usual (every sunday). Alittle sick of it though. Charles improved tremendously while the naught Clarise wrote weird answers in her paper. Anyway, i promise to buy Charles a Nike water bottle if he score well for his exam and i gonna buy him one.

A teacher should never lie to their students.

They prepared me a gift for Teacher's Day as well. They bought me a calculator. It's really nice and sweet of them.

I went to meet Chris in town. We went to Meriden Hotel to tried out a Korean Cuisine at the Kopithiam. His friend introduced that stall to him and mention that it was popular. I can tell it's popular from it's long queue. We waited for 15 minutes before getting out food. The food was in big portion as well.
Pork
Fish

I had phobia in eating fish after seeing Giant Tuna in Bkk and
being choked by fish bones.


Next, we went for high-end shopping =x oops. I went Mango and bought myself a belt. It's was alittle too long and lose, but i've got no choice since it's the smallest size. Btw, i bought a brown one and cost around $30. Hahahaha - my bf paid and i mend my pocket.

Next, i saw undergarments all on sale. It's a real WOW, you should go grab it. Pierre Cardin is on sale. One bra set gonna cost 12 bucks ONLY and i bought 3 sets on the spot, simply just pick and go. It's usually cost $30 or less without discount. My bf gave me money and i bought them on my own.


He got his shirts at GAP and EVERLAST etc as well. He wanted to buy money clip wallet. Srsly, it's not really nice and good. I mean, it doesn't last long and i see no reason for a wallet not to have any coin pouch.


He didn't buy any after being irritated by my whinings.


We went home after having OMU rice for dinner. Home sweet home~

No comments: