Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Zy Bdae Celebration

It's a real tiring day. Yan and I seriously won't be able to make it anymore. We went to surprise Zy at her house last night and we went to her chalet again. It was "SO NEAR" that it took us almost an hour to get there.

The weather was so hot and dry that i can't really take it.
We reach her chalet and were introduced to her friends. Yan and I got to know Si hui, Peiling, Sze min. By the way, Sze min used to patronise my photoshop during my secondary school days when i was working as a part timer. No wonder, her backview look so familiar and i thought i recognise the wrong person.
Zy just can't stop her horrible candid shots.
She took my camera and took pictures of herself.
Sze min wasn't in the picture as she was in the toilet.
Yeah
Yan, Princess for the day, Me
Happy shot - Peiling, Si hui, Zy, Yan, Me
Candid shot
Queen(Zy mummy) and Princess (Zy)
My tummy was rumbling non-stop. Finally Zy's dad was done with all the cookings. He was the only one busily making preparations for all food. Everyone took quite little amount of food. Majority took half of what i took. Oops - i guess i've eaten too much. *BURP*
Yan took the same amount of food as me. My accomplice =x We even thank his dad personally.

A real BIG kiss for our sista
Zy was busily entertaining her friend. We can't really find ourselves much entertainment especially when the night has come. We went to the balcony and took great photos even though someone else was there.
Kim Jio
Piggy ride
Sisters (",)





We were so bored that we could even entertain ourselves with toilets.


When they are busily "da qing ma qiao", i did a "pic chiak" (snap) for them.



All gals
Next we went to her cut cake ceremony. Oops, no pictures as i nv brought my camera along t the living room. Anyway, we sang her a great brithday song even thought the beginning was a bit - hahaha (",)
We tried both green tea and durian cake. Zy was the only one who found a piece of plastic in her cake. It was so lucky of her for the day.
Oh ya (",) That's her dada and her. She told me not to delete the photo twice.
We chatted with Zy's mum and bro a while before leaving the chalet. We can't stay any longer as it was late (furthermore 7th month). It was so nice of Zy and her dada to sent us to the entrance *Thank you* and the happy little girl was waving from far.

Yan and I chatted on the bus and reached yishun very soon. It was about 12 by then. Yan had already took her shower and got her laptop started off. I have not reach home yet at that point of time. I was lucky to catch my last LRT train. By the time i reached Fajar, it was about 1am.

It was so dark and scary to walk alone. A little noise behind can make you run. I went home, took a quick shower and send Yan all the photos. Her sharing folder is good for nothing. She deleted my folder accidentally and has got no idea how to fix it. It was god damn long to zip up almost 100 photos.

Well, time to sleep.

Dear Zy,
Hope you enjoy yourself for the day. Stay pretty forever and stop eating kimjio before you turn into a real monkey. Hahaha - jk.
Jeanne

No comments: