Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Re Ben Cun, choked on fish bone, 1cm

Chris drove me to his house, and we camp there while doing our own stuffs individually. We took a nap before going out for movie.

We went to Re Ben Cun to have our dinner. We ordered so much food that we can't really finished. I wanna talked about something which happened seriously during the dinner and i had not yet made complain to the organisation.

I was having sushi. As you know eel doesn't have bones. It was supposed to be boneless. I was really surprised when i'm choked on bones. I could really feel the pain when swallowing water. I tried to get it out and i couldn't. I thought my throat might be pierced to caused my pain, but it's not. (read on to find out more).
It was during the movie, i kept drinking water to ease the pain.

I cough suddenly and the bones just stick out all of a sudden.
It was the bone which had been choking me all the while.
It's in a "V" shape hooking onto my skin therefore i can't get it out.
It's more than 1cm long. I kept the bone and i had the intention
to made the complain.


It really can cost a life.

No comments: