Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Chris returned

My bf came back from KL finally. I went Bkk for 7 days, he went KL for 4 days. We haven been like going on a date for almost 2 weeks. I missed him and i missed the days torturing him even MORE =x oops.

Just kidding...

Do i look like that sort of people?
I doubt so...

He came to visit me after driving his friends home.

Before he went KL, i have been whining about running short. I always wanted to get a good running short. But you should know, a good running short aren't cheap at all. I always saw those SGD 40 but i really don't bear to buy something that expensive.

I'm so happy that my bf bought me a new running short. I was happily looking at my new running short when i saw the price tag. I got wobbly legs all of a sudden.

Guess the price of the running short?
It cost RM 162, around SGD 80.

I almost fainted, and was nagging non-stop. Though i like Adidas, but it's really too expensive. Chris was like explaining to that it was the newest and lightest, and it worth the price. Well, i really like it, but not the price.

Thank You Very Much!!!!! ~

No comments: