Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

MSQ, Korean cuisine, Ice cream, Love Guru, Books

Yup, i skipped lesson again. Stop reprimanding, whining and all stuffs. C'mon it's just the last 2 days and the alarm has no effects on me totally. I had the strong urge to go school, and i even take the trouble to set 2 alarm. It seems like i'm totally deaf.

It was until the very late afternoon, Chris decided to bring me out for lunch as i haven had my lunch. We chose MSQ in the end. Well, Singapore was small, everything needs money. Town is definitely a no-no and Bugis simply makes me giddy.



We wanted to have the Porridge Buffet at Suntec Conventional Hall area, but we were too late. The lunch buffet was only until 3 pm and we were late by 1hour. We went Suntec City instead. We went to the fountain area where there are many restaurant.

We tried out this restaurant (below) since we had not tried before. It was a Korean Cuisine Restaurant. I ordered Ramen while Chris ordered hotplate(pork).



It was so sumptous. It even comes in set meal - drinks and snacks. The "guo tie" was not bad either. As for the Ramen, i rate is a so-so only.

It's time for payment. Well, it's good to have a boyfriend. Main reason - you will get provided most of the time.

Everything whacked out in sight.
I was walking everywhere searching for belt. C'mon, i need a black belt with extension. Well, i shall explain what i mean by "extension". It's actually a stretchable rubber clothing material. I need it so that it will retract on high waist and stretch when i wear it on low waist. In this way, the length will neither be too long nor too short.
But everything seems to be not quite right. I was so desperate for a black belt. I was damn tired after window shopping. Chris bought me ice-cream. Oh-no, this is the ice-cream shop Yan and I planned to try out.
Tiramisu seems to be hot on demand.


Tiramisu was sold out actually. You must be curious about my photos with "tiramisu" in it. Well, it was really sold out. Those are just inedible tiramisu made of clay.


The best point is, you get to see the process of ice-cream making. You can see how they add in brownies, nuts and wrap up. The lady drop my previous ice-cream and i was glad she never gave it to me. She placed it back to the fridge and made me a new one. Well, i doubt they gonna threw it away since it was placed in a fridge. May god bless the unlucky one.
We ordered a large ice-cream with waffle choc bowl. WOW!
It's my ice-cream cone. It looks yummy.
The ice-cream taste super yummy to me because i love chocolate. But Chris still prefered Swensen. Well, that darn place, i'm so sick of it. A new taste of ice-cream makes me happy. C'mon it's innovative and interesting.
I finally saw the belt i wanted but only left with brown colour. Oh-my, why am i so suay?
I need some tea to put off my fire. We went to a small cafe and took a seat before we went for our movie.
We watched "LOVE GURU". I rate it 4/5. It's quite funny and retarded. If you need to destress, you can tried watching it. It's funny.
We took a bus back.
I opened my letter-box and i saw this(below)
Yeah, my bf didn't lie to me. He really bought that book for me. *THANKS ALOT* It may not be a good book with good english command, but it's definitely good book with good storyline. You can search this book online and read it for free from chapter 1 - 12. The vulgarities in it were freaking funny.
This author published his own book(i think), therefore you won't be able to purchase it at the bookstores except online.
It was a nice book. Do try reading it. It is nice.

No comments: