Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bibi went to a far away place from where i am. I could sense it before i went Bangkok. Laiyan and I set off around 4am, it was when i saw him lying down peacefully. I merely thought he was just sleeping, he gonna wake up soon. He just went away without telling us. I took my last few photos with him ytd after sensing that he gonna left.

He had reach his golden years. He was old and fragile. I really missed him. I missed the days he:

- chase us from behind
- came home on his own from outside
- stamp his feet
- ate the rice that we couldn't finish
- ate too much corn with a roundy stomach
- play with his ball
- being swing around in my hand when he was young
- sat right infront of fan when weather was hot
- ran with us on the corridor
- lying on the comfy carpet
- drink coke
- caught eating my neighbour's plant
- in pain after operation
- brought him for grooming
- attempt to bite the groomer who help him wear scarf
- frightened by my Aunt's dog, ran onto the table
- hop onto the sofa
- peeing on the sofa
- shit everywhere under my mum's bed
- dislike vacuum cleaner
- never shit in the living room
- pick out his unwanted food
- listening to our command
- drink my coke from my cup on the chair




Dear Bibi,
No matter what, i'm still
glad that you left peacefully in sleep. Hope you will rest in peace
and remember all of us. You will always be the best rabbit in my heart. The smartest, loveliest and naughtiest rabbit ever.


Goodbye Bibi, we'll always remember you.
My bf called up Mount Pleasant Hospital and request to sent him for cremation. Really thank him for helping my sister out. His urn will be sent back in 2 weeks time. Photo had been given as well. Hope everything goes well.

No comments: