Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Work, Subway, Weird woman, Naked fish, Big Round

I met Yan at Plaza. I accompany her to work and i brought my laptop along. Editing photos and burning cd for the day. We had subway for lunch - yeah.

During work, Yan met a weird lady. Well, i roughly had an idea about their conversation.

Woman: Will you support me if i join the election to be
one of the presidents

(Yan was puzzled)

Yan: Yes???

Woman: How should i address you?

Yan: Miss Ong

Woman: Xing wang de ah ( in chi, surname ong de ah?)

Woman: Are you related to Ong Ting Chong?



Bla~bla~bla

I can tell that Yan wasn't just puzzled, but shocked as well. I just wanna lol. "HAHAHAHAH"

After work, we went to have dinner together. We had naked fish for dinner.

They don't provide knife and Yan was irritated by the soft spoon and fork.

After finish our crap, Yan lead me the way out. She die die wanna use the original entrance where she came and. She simply irritate me.

We were at B1 at that point of time. She deliberately made
one big round up to L1 and took escalator back to B1.

Isn't she irritating?



Hahahahahahaha ~ (",)


No comments: