Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Skipping lesson, Clearing the air, Cafe, Home

We went for networking lesson today. Melani read my PP early in the morning. She was amazed by my beautiful highlighting in the project - turqoise, red, yellow etc. But she mentioned that it wasn't bad overall. *heng*

Yan, Nora, Yin and I plan to skip after second meeing. Basically we came just to get a grade. Next, we met Atiqah, Mira, Cheryl, Vincent, Weizhong at the pantry to have a good talk. 4 names and hp number were taken by the police officer. The officer reccomend me to settle such dispute ourselves. So i did.

Although i'm not sure who is the culprit, i really hoped everything had been put to an end. I won't feel good either to sue my own classmate for compensation or jailed him/her. Next, i see no reason to spent $30,000 to teach the particular culprit a lesson. It's not worth the price. We shooks hands and everything was alright. *yeah* - we cleared the air.

We went to have lunch with Nora and slack at the library's cafe. No more mudpie, so we got ourselves brownie with ice-cream. Oh, i love ice cream ~









Nora went off first, while Yan and I took free ride on Zy's boon car =) Thanks for the trouble =)
Next i went off to meet my bf (",)

No comments: