Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Clarification, Bugis, Shokudo

Yan and I went back to school once again. Yan and Cheryl had a good talk this time round, i guess we've already clarified everything. We went off happily for our lunch as usual. Atiqah gave me a call, and it was then i realised Cheryl disappear. Yan and I were shock and stunned that we forego our Toy Museum trip.

But luckily Cheryl was back into class later on. It was then we felt relieved. Yan gave her a call to make sure she's alright. I hope she's alright (",)

We went around Bugis shopping for bangles and ear rings. Well, plain boring place as usual. We went Shokudo for dinner.




Yan and I went to take MRT home soon. I alight at D.G and took a bus home. Poor yan, though she had no seats, she still reached home earlier than i do. Well, well, well....

No comments: