Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You are not me

I'm so frustrated for the day. I just couldn't understand where could have gone wrong. I treated someone like a friend, a friend that I believe to be nice and friendly. Unfortunately, she turns out to be a disaster. To be exact, she's a prick. I put in effort in making all sort of plans, from food to activities. Yet, she simply claimed that I fark her day just because she is plain jealous. She dislike me and yet she's paying full attention to my Facebook newsfeed. She has been liking my comments and post every now and then. It's definitely sick. In fact, she's sending chills up my spine by pretending to like me and be my friend when she told a 3rd party that I'm not even a friend of hers.

Her beautiful calibre from outer to inner nearly wasted my dinner for the day. She criticise about my appearance without realization of her condition. Yes, I may be short and petite but I seriously don't give a damn. Like I say, beauty can never be judge from appearance. I am short, so what, I had a good job, and I'm doing well. I am petite, so what, I can fit into any clothings that I want. There's no issue about it. So girls, if you are short and petite like me, don't bother about what people says about you. Because that is not fucking gonna bring you down. You can be a winner still. Rmb, you don't need to be pretty to get friends. Real friends stay by you whether you are short, fat or tiny. That's the real fact behind.

This particular pretentious hater was a biatch, a bad one. No matter how much personal attacks she had directed to me in my face, I never said anything about her. That's because I'm trying not to be mean. She's farking not considerate at all. Not worthy to be my friend.

I just wanna say, FUCK OFF and get out of my life.

Stop fucking LIKE my posts and look at your reflection before judging me.

You are so not YOU, because you are trying to be me.

Yes, I mingle well. Unfortunately, you are not me. So pls try not to use my jokes repeatedly just to get attention. Show your potential to get attention if you want. You wanna be me? Next life please, coz I fucking don't entertain ppl like you.

SHIT!

No comments: