Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Carbohydrates love

I wanna conquered my weight management programme. It's true, I gained weight over the years. It's rather understandable for a working adults, especially when you are under alot of stress and seated down most of the time. Prevention can be hard as you tend to munch to make yourself happier. Chocolates, coffee, carbs and carbohydrates are my best friend when I'm stressed. Telling me not to befriend them is as good as telling me to commit suicide. I think I'm fat, but not really very fat. I would say acceptable weight (consoling myself). I don't have the habit of keeping myself slim. Neither do I yearn to be a slim girl. It's a torment totally.

Due to some special reason, I decided to try slimming down. I know I said it not once, but twice or thrice. I too find myself sickening repeating the same old thing like a broken radio. Basically, I'm not motivated to do so. To be honest, I'm not motivated at the moment as well. I'm doing it for the sake of doing. Most probably, I would give up in a day or too. Exercise is a no-no thing for me. Diet might be possible but I'll feel weak. I just had subway for lunch with extra cheese topping. Apparently, I still lied to myself. Oh gosh, what should I do?

No comments: