Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

The runaway youth

I had been leading a really fruitful life lately. I wouldn't realise how mad I am till I checked through my organizer. It used to be filled with assignments and tasks to do. I flipped through the latest pages and pondered to myself deeply when I realised it's all about gatherings, dinner, fun and plans. Or maybe even parties that I hardly attend or used to reject. I must be ageing slowly without realisation of it. Honestly, youth never stays by for a lifetime. As we grow older, you start to fantasize about the impossibilities. As for me, I wish to hold the time. Simply grab on to the second hand and ensure it stops ticking. Every second is youth.
Photobucket

Till then.

Have a nice day.

Slogs hard, but never fail to rest too.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: