Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Seafood pot with loves

16th March 2012
Moving in the direction of north.
Everyone had craving for korean cuisine for the day. Huiyee casually forgotten about our important date. She's getting daring lately. Apparently, she was the one who initiate the idea of dining on the 16th. She even tag comments openly. Unfortunately, she forgotten all about us. That really proves our value deep in her heart. How disappointing, Huiyee. Hopefully, she reflects alittle after reading. Haha, just kidding.
Anyway, she decided to turn over a new leaf. I was dreadful about her cancellation. Suddenly, she decided to cancel her initial appointment. Hooray and yippie hippie. It made my day. I was as happy as a lark. Alright, no idea why too. Probably, it's the food that tempted me since the beginning. Cassan and Huiyee had been strongly recommending the restaurant to me. I thought it was great, indeed it was.
Photobucket
All along, Huiyee was the late queen. I shall grant her the holy position of a late queen. In the previous gatherings, we were supposed to reach by 6pm and she never fail to reach at 8pm. It was ridiculous, isn't it? This happen for 3 times in a row straight. Tsk tsk. So I told Cassan about Hy's special condition. I seriously did not expect Cassandra to be so creative.

She told Huiyee that there gonna be a cute guy and it was not good to leave him a bad impression. DAMN! Cassan was fabulous. She got everything in hands. It worked miracly. I ended up late instead. Huiyee was the first to reach the place and she waited for me like a statue at the bus stop. Haha, she might kill me for disclosing her secrets. Rush to Togi upon my arrival.

Photobucket
It's mouth-watering just to see those side dishes. I love the potato and kimchi. We were rather unglamourous. Huiyee and I kept discussing about bowel clearance throughout the meal. Anyway, kimchi was one of the best and healthiest food to me. Like I had mentioned in my trip to Korea, I experienced no signs of constipation. Just to add on a little to spice things up, I would like to conclude that it's a "smooth delivery". Haha, shall put a stop to that topic.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Well taken shot.

Credit to ME!

Haha, Huiyee was promoting her camera photography and no one bothered about her hp presence. Truthfully, the quality of hp can never make it. Real camera make photo wonder. Y'know, I know. That's a fact.

Photobucket

Bibimbap with chicken
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
We had seafood pot.

The soup base was terrific. Fresh and spicy. It's refillable. You can request for noodles to be added. It's just like cooking instant noodle.

Photobucket

Seafood pancake
Photobucket
Rice cake

Photobucket
#Family Photoshoot 1

Photobucket
#Family Photoshoot 2

It does look like a family shot with the purplish wallpaper in the background.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Cassan, no worries. Your head definitely looked smaller than Huiyee. That Huiyee was so bad, kept asking me to move forward in all the phototaking so that my head look bigger than hers. Clever, but no chance. I'm not that dumb to potray myself into Doraemon head yea. Worst, she kept scooping noodles when I told her a zillion times that I'm diet (not really la). The more I reject, the more she gave me. She even added inedible spices to my bowl despite Cassan telling her not to. Zzzz.


Photobucket
#Best Friends Shot 1

Photobucket
#Best Friends Shot 2


Credits to Steven
We bought ourselves KOI cup before heading home. It was a nice and great feast. Let's plan it again.
Have a nice day and good luck in your day ahead.
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: