Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beautiful weekday

14th March 2012
Happiness is hot chocolate.

Wednesday was a shit day for me despite working from home. I arranged dinner with Mw and Berlin on a weekday. It indicated that I had to drag my lazy bones from house to Chinatown. I had no choice since I can't make it on Thursday due to flooding assignments. Furthermore, Berlin had D&D on Friday night. I recommended Togi to everyone. Credits to Cassan Ng for the special introduction.

We weren't that fortunate to get seatings upstairs. We sat outdoor initially before getting somewhere indoor. We need an indoor seat desperately. The chair Mw was sitting on ain't stable. She was encountering lobsided butt. I never put the blame on the chair. Apparently, it's her fault for having an ultra gigantic big butt.
Photobucket

We had the Spicy Seafood Pot. I would say that was great compared to the Kimchi one I had with Cassan. Both taste great, but the ingredients for Seafood Pot was worth the price more. Well, in a way.
Photobucket
#Food - Spicy seafood steamboat

Photobucket

#Food - Kimchi seafood pancake
Photobucket

#Food - Stir fried beef

I realised Koreans really like sweet flavoured beef. I went to Korea one year ago and I remembered how sweet their stew beef was. It was much more sweeter than our locally made ones.

Photobucket

Mw was engrossed in eating and ignored us completely.

Like a glutton.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We even had KOI cup despite the heavy dinner.

Sinful for fats. Haha.

I shall end here. Hopefully, you had a beautiful weekend.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: