Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The flower bloom

18th February 2012
When the sun rays hit the land.

I had my brunch with Chris at SPRUCE. It's not really accessible from what I see. It's located near Tanglin Mall. Well, it definitely easier to travel by car. Else, you can cab in there from town. The environment was quiet and air was fresh and crisp. They got private room for dining too. You can plan gatherings or special functions too.

Photobucket
Nah, Chris never bought me the rose. It's an ornament on the table. I took photo because it was blooming.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
(Above) That was marcoroni cheese, with breadcrumbs on top. Yums.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Chris bought me a bottle of Chanel perfume. Tks....

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: