Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun and fruitful

23rd March 2012
When the dark comes about.

Right after work, Yann and I went to The Central @ Clarke Quay. We intended to have Seoul Yummy since Yann told me it was recommended on Tv. I never really like The Central because of it's weird formation. It just seemed so hard to navigate from one location to another.
Photobucket


Photobucket
If you had read my posts always, I'm sure you remembered a post lately regarding a hater of mine stalking my fb like a loyal fanny and like my posts profusely. She hated me to core and it's fucking retarded to see her acting that way. In a way, I hated her too. I'm not that kind enough to like someone whom hated me. Definitely, I might not go to such extreme in scolding the person in the face. But it is hard for me to like her wholeheartedly, I would say.

Photobucket

#Imitating my hater

Imitating her might aid me in hating her less. Well, in a way.

Photobucket


Photobucket
#Stir Fried Beef

Photobucket
#Kimchi soup

Photobucket
#Saba fish

I don't like Saba fish. Till now, I still don't like. So never trust my comment on fish. If I did, it must be really tasty. Lol.

Photobucket
#Kimchi Seafood Pancake

Later on, we went to OG to browse around and had KOI cup before left. A fun and fruitful day.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: