Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Having food for thoughts

17th March 2012
Despite wind going against rain, the sun will always shine again.

I woke up in the late afternoon and waited for Chris to fetch me from school. He took his exams in the later afternoon which was kind of weird. Anyway, we went to Food for Thoughts. I shall make this post short and simple. I'm just trying to make my life easier. Lol.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The ambience was fine but a little rowdy in the peak hours. Patrons streaming in like a river flow made me felt as though I was having Marche instead. The noise level was on par.
Photobucket


Photobucket

I love breakfast. Bread, egg, and bacon. Yums.
Photobucket
We ordered the spicy chicken cutlets too. It wasn't really that spicy afterall. I would say crispy instead. I shall end here for the day. Not much to talk about either.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: