Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Bring home the bacon

10th March 2012
It was the basic needs of life.

It was a tiring and fatigue day for me. I went partying with Cassan's side and it was a great night, I would say. Apparently, everyone one was drunk enough to get high. It was then I realised Cassan was an alcoholic even though she denied it. She told me that she got drunk because she was too high. Apparently, she was dragging her feet against the ground. She even puke in the cab on our way home. Fret not, she standby herself with a plastic bag.

Each time she puke and create the abominable sounds of residue discard, I felt like I was on the brim of doing so. Hence, the cab driver gave me a plastic bag too. He must be worried sick to have 2 ladies puking in his vehicle. I shall update pictures for the party another day.

I was feeling tired and my darling, mw woke me up in the morning to do marketing with her. I hate market because they look unfriendly to me all the time and never fail to remind me about my horrible cooking experience. We bought the necessaties and the food before making our way to Chestervale. Edwin and Howard went ahead with the preparation while I cross me feet and wait to be served.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Ss was finally here and she did the bacon rolls.

Photobucket
Ss homecooked mee. Appetizing right?

Credits to her <3

It was then my darling suddenly flare up over a pice of bacon. Big fumes I supposed. We were barbecueing some bacon on the aluminium foil. I was telling everyone it's not the right way to bbq, but they turned a deaf ear on my insisting they were right. So they thought the bacon was ready and served it on a plate for my darling and ss. Ss realised it was raw and she tried to tell my darling. Unfortunately, my darling was a seal. She swallowed the entire piece of raw bacon without chewing. Everyone was stunned.

Upon realization that she swallowed a piece of raw bacon, she flared up. Sigh, it was so hilarious that I can't understand her act. I mean, how could she have swallowed a piece of raw meat without chewing. It was then she claimed that she was too hungry with her stomach growling non-stop. Therefore she swallowed it down her throat without chewing.

Incredible way of answering isn't it?

Photobucket

I did experience some unhappiness in this bbq. Oh well, it was a short moment though. My darling and Howard comforted me. I was very tired like I had mentioned, I party the entire night and was having hangover. Plus, I was lacked of sleep, I can't concentrate well. Even so, I made the effort to meet my darling for marketing. It was draining my energy. Then someone joined the bbq and told me in my face that she regretted for coming when she looked at the food with a smirking look. She even claimed that it was not worth the price. That was damn shitty and instantly my heart didn't feel good. Anyway, shall let the bygones be bygones.

Photobucket


Photobucket
I love yimin the most because she offered to save me if I'm having diarrhea when I'm stucked in a lift. She said she'd bring me fresh clothes and a pail of water to wash up. It was so sweet despite being lame. I was badly traumatised by the lift during a period. I climbed 28 floor due to lift under repair and I was stucked in the lift for 10 to 15 minutes. It was pitch dark and the buttons weren't working. It was a terrible experience.

Photobucket

(Below) It was meant to be a prank picture. Hy thought it was fun when I was really flossing her teeth during the photoshoot. Her smile went plastic. Freaking hilarious.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Love my darling, ten years and still counting down. Darling, let's party on our 15th anniversary! I gonna love that idea.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Min wee doing the bbq. Apparently, she don't cook at home. Hopefully, it can be eaten. Oops =X she might be more or less similar to me. Lol.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hy was seriously disgusting. Haha, ss poured some drinks on her feet. Hy suggested to Howard that if she can wash her feet in the pool. I was shocked by Howard's reply. He was encouraging her to do so. My darling kept quiet. Anyway, she did it.


Here's my proof.
Photobucket

Finally, she turned over a new leaf and decided to use the shower instead.
Photobucket
End of gathering, a good one though where everyone sat around a table and filled the atmosphere with craps. We cleaned up before going off. It was a nice day.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: