Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Drink like a fish

3rd March 2012
Toast to the world that brings about merry.

Darkness intruded the land and it's night time eventually. It's just another day to party. This time round, with Meiwen and Sophia. I know Sophia through Gavin (known as fisherman). There's an inside joke actually. We ordered shots. Oh ya, I love plum shots the most. It's sweet and sour, perfect for my taste bud.

Alright, here we go.

Photobucket


Photobucket
My darling was a whiner for the day because she wore the wrong heels. That was the second attempt that she got her feet sore due to wrong shoes. Oh by the way, she wasn't wearing her own heels. It belongs to her sister. I'm glad her sister doesn't read my blog, else my darling gonna be burried in deep shit.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Just some little updates for that day.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: