Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Timeless moment

23th November 2012
When the ground starts to shake, each time as I wake.
 
I met Yann early in the morning at Woodland Interchange. As usual, I was late. I was caught up with some envelope issues. Anyway, let's not let the unhappiness ruin my happy post. Our destination was Sanrio Puroland. Ah, I seriously dislike Hello Kitty because it's forever in pink. But well, I think I can accept Daniel because it's in blue. There's no public transport to Kitty Land at the moment. We took Bus L1 from Citysquare Terminal to Legoland and board a cab from there.
 
 
Photobucket
#Yann and I

Photobucket
#Tickets to Kitty Land
 
Photobucket
#Kitty Sofa (Berlin would love this)
 
Photobucket
#Kitty Television
 
Photobucket
#Kitty dustbin
 
Among all the kitty items, I love Kitty dustbin the most. Well, I don't mind buying one for myself so that I get to feel Hello Kitty with rubbish everyday. Berlin got irritated everytime I told her about it.
 
Photobucket
#In apron
 
Photobucket
#Shower accessories
 
Photobucket
#Gigantic Bathtub
 
Photobucket
#"Ornaments"
 
I thought that we were holding the ornaments until Berlin told us that were shampoo containers. Laugh out loud.
 
Photobucket
#Musical Cup
 
We had a whale of a time in the cup. Ah Tard was making a lot of noise as I spinned the cup faster and faster. We were having so much fun that the staff couldn't be bothered to stop our ride. Instead, they extended our ride. Dizzy spells after that.
 
Photobucket
#Painting time
 
Photobucket
#Meow
 
Photobucket
#Kitty biscuit
 
We were then given colourings to paint our little biscuit. The staff was very impatient with Tard and me because we were busy camwhoring without paying attention to the staff. Well, who cares. It's just painting. I see no reason to give us briefings at all. Haha, it's not that difficult to paint afterall.
 
Photobucket
#Noms
 
Photobucket
#With the mascot
 
To be continued...

No comments: