Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Prawn and fun

3rd November 2012
Come for the food and stay for the fun.
 
As usual, I was at the brink of death. I was ultimately tired and my body battery nearly went flat completely. I went to Sentosa with Berlin early in the morning. I managed to reach home around late afternoon and took a short nap to replenish my energy. It wasn't sufficient because I woke up in the mid of my nap to make replies and arrangement at the restaurant as we had too many people.
 
I was supposed to meet Meiwen and Jacky at Meiwen's place. My brother was really nice, he drove to my place to pick me up instead. Thank god, I managed to catch some sleep while I was in his car. He picked up Laiyan and Sophia from Far East Plaza. Meiwen, my full time tour guide, brought the others to SPRUCE on a bus. Eugene and Andrew were ridiculous, they reached the restaurant earlier by more than an hour.
 
Photobucket
#Meatballs

Photobucket
#Burger
 
Photobucket
#Mac & Cheese
 
Photobucket
#Steak
 
We had a great variety of food but we had too many people that day and the table was really long. We had a total of 15 people if I remember. Poor Carl, he was selected to sit right in the middle. The seating arrangement was similar to a scene in the movie Harry Potter. Carl was Professor Dumbledore.
 
Photobucket
#Wanlin, Me and Mar
 
Photobucket
#My bro, me and Minwee
Photobucket
#Jason, Me, Mw, Rayson
 
Photobucket
#Yahui, Mw and Mw
Photobucket
#Howard, Mw, Me, Andrew
 
Photobucket
#Wang wang, me and Mw
 
Wang wang was the best. He honoured his promise and bought me Royce Chocolates for my birthday. He's awesome and I seriously respect these people.
 
Photobucket
#Group photo
 
Then, we made our way to Bishan for prawning. It was then Jacky's car displayed symtoms of death. Fortunately, he managed to solve the problem. Most of the time, I travelled in his car. But the passengers in his car ended up the last to reach compared to those who were taking public transport.
 
Photobucket
#Huiyee and Me
 
Photobucket
#Jason, Huiyee, Min Wee, Wanlin and Me
 
Photobucket
#Jacky, Mw, Me and Mars
 
Photobucket
#Wang wang, me, Mw, Andrew and Yahui
 
Photobucket
#Edwin, Mw, Mw, How
 
Photobucket
#With the prawns
 
Photobucket
#With the brothers
Photobucket
#Yann and Me
 
We even went to Kbox after our prawning session and we stayed up all the way until the morning before we headed home. Nice weekend after all. I hadn't been updating much and my journals are piling up. I did a simple count, I have 16 outing posts to be done. My brain is at the verge of dying. Well, I'll just slowly post them one by one. Have a nice day.
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: