Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fun and love

2nd November 2012
Touch the sorrows and wounds with compassion
 
I love Friday because I can sleep all day, and party all night. Oh well, I'm just kidding. I don't party every Friday's night, probably just once a month only. I do enjoy at parties but it's not really healthy to party often, damaging your liver with alcohol. Futhermore, I have windpipe problem that comes with slight asthma in a full package. Wow, it was like a complimentary package, coming with full force. I had dinner with Ah Tard and Sop at Waraku that night. Sop joined us slightly later than expected because she probably had difficulty walking in her 9 inches heels.
 
9 inches sounded scary to me. I doubt I can ever walk in it. Even if I can, I'll probably end up somewhere on in the drain or on the ground. That's gonna make me look pathetic. Heels is not really for me. I prefer loafer for it's casual matching look and the comfort. I love to buy quality loafer because I know it's a pair of shoes that I'll be wearing very often.
 
 Photobucket
    #Waraku

Photobucket
#Kimchi Soup Ramen
 
Photobucket
#Miso Soup Ramen
 
Photobucket
#Ebi Tempura
 
Photobucket
#Ah Tard, Me, Sop

Omg, I felt inferior to be between them. Their eyes were really huge because of the contact lens. The contrast was really obvious, making my eyes looked so small. Aww, I sounded sad. I guess I should really invest on that. I wanted to, but my body wasn't doing it physically. Well, talk is cheap. I doubt I'll ever be wearing it because I'm really lazy. I'm vain but lazy.
 
Photobucket
#Sop, Me, Ah Tard
 
Photobucket
#Sop and Me
 
Photobucket
#Ah Tard, Sop, Me
 
Photobucket
#Grey Goose Vodka
 
Photobucket
#Des, Mw, Me
 
Photobucket
#With Howard's friends
 
Photobucket
#Tard, Jas, Me, Mw, Carl
Photobucket
#Random
 
Photobucket
#Jav, Mw, Me
 
Photobucket
#Random
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Me, Tard, Ivy, Jy
 
Photobucket
#Messy Hair

I was browsing through the photo when I realised how messy my hair was. Mw's one was worse, she had strands of hair covering her face. Well, I guess, we should bring a comb with us when we party again the next time to protect our good and nice image.
 
Photobucket
#Me and Tard

The cap and geek spec belonged to Mw. Somehow, somewhat, it just got on to us. I could not remember what happened that night. Well, it must be bad then. I was shocked to see her belongings on us.
 
Photobucket
#Happy Party
 
Photobucket
#On the podium
 
Photobucket
#Random

We were sort of drunk after the party ended. I could not remember details of happening. Mw video-ed what we did by the riverside. We were shouting, singing and dancing Oppa Gangnam Style. It was ridiculous and I was the one who lead and forced everyone into doing dumb things with me. It was really an awesome night with fun friends and fun loving people. Most importantly, my besties were by my side. They healed my wound with a midas touch.
 
I'm happy and glad to have them stand by me. They just let me have my way, scream and cry, so be it, when I need to. It's great to have a friend who stand by you when you are in need of help. But it was AWESOME to have friends who did silly stunts with you when they know that you are being silly. That's what I call FUN and LOVE.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: