Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

By myself

I had been going through a really hard time for a month plus. I thought that I was really hurt in some ways because my trust had been misused or dumped into a trash can. I blamed myself for being gullible and naive. I had never been so hurt in my entire life. That was probably because it's my first time crossing my boundaries putting aside all consideration factors believing things would work out. Then it turned out not to be reciprocal. It hurts, it really hurts.

I doubt I recovered till today. It was then, a catastrophe strucked upon a good friend of mine. I felt lost and lived my day in daze. My tears dried up eventually and I prayed hard every single day that it was just a dream. Nevertheless, I attempted to pinch myself hard. Everything was real.

I faced a terrible setback of my life when a catastrophe hit me without notice. I was badly hurt this time round. Then, I realised this was fatal. I couldn't take another blow any more. I need a breather badly, waiting for the right one to resurrect and save me. Unfortunately, there was none.

I'm all alone by myself.

No comments: