Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Good time

10th November 2012
A good time waking up at twilight.
 
I found the ghostly photo of me sleeping taken by Ah Tard. I nearly dies of fatigue and Ah Tard tortured me early in the morning. She took more than 30 minutes to wake me up. I'm not to be blamed. She snored as loud as thunder throughout the night. I took a while before I fell asleep completely. She even took a ghostly photo of me when I was sleeping.
 
Photobucket
#Sleeping away
 
Back to Legoland.
 
Photobucket
#Lego
 
Photobucket
#Candid
 
Photobucket
#Legos
 
Photobucket
#Legos
 
Photobucket
#Legos
 
Photobucket
#Flyers
 
Photobucket
#Car
 
Photobucket
#Legoman
 
Photobucket
#3D show
It's time to skip the unglam part of me sleeping like a zombie. The 3D ride was terrible. Please don't ever waste time queueing for it. It was really lousy. I was feeling really guilty during the show because I fell asleep thrice. I was so afraid that Ah Tard might caught me sleeping and smacked me right in the face. That would be "awesome" by then. It turned out that she fell asleep.
 
Photobucket
#Me and Ah Tard
 
Photobucket
#Sky Tower
 
We wanted to take this. But the ride broke down before our turn to board. Awww, sad. It was getting late, so we decided to settle our dinner and head home. 
 
Photobucket
#Absolute Thai
 
Photobucket
#The restaurant
 
Photobucket
#Colourful walls
 
Photobucket
#Coconut
 
Photobucket
#Ice chocolate
 
Photobucket
#Tom Yum soup
 
Photobucket
#Random
 
Photobucket
#Thai Kway Teow
 
Photobucket
#Hotplate toufu
 
After our dinner, we took a bus home =) It was a tiring yet awesome day for me because Ah Tard sponsored my trip to Legoland as my bday present. It was really nice and sweet of her. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed yourself too.
 
Have a nice day.
 
With loves,
Pzy


No comments: