Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Please go...

I've tried, I really tried to open up my world to you. Then I realised there was no vacancy for you. You were never on my mind, never in my dreams, never in my heart. I tried to look for the good in you, I just can't find any. I just don't feel the fun, the security and the love with you. Not even a teeny weeny bit of it. The sparks won't fly even if you climb the highest mountain or swim the deepest sea for me. I don't need anyone. I can solve my problems on my own and you just can't see. You don't read me the way he does. The feelings is different. I'm very firm about the the differences. Please keep a distance from me because I won't appreciate you. I don't want and don't wish to. The more you try, the faster I run. I know what's love better than you do. You will never walk into my heart because I shut it down on you. Just you. Please go, I'm not for you. I doubt I'll ever be.

We have no common interest.
We have no common topic.
We have no common language.
We have no common frequency.

I don't laugh at your jokes.
I don't cry when I watch you going down.
I don't feel touched when you do things for me.
I don't appreciate your care and concern.
I don't talk much to you over the phone.
I don't trust you physically and mentally.
I don't enjoy the fun when we go out.
I don't sense the security from you.
I don't miss you at all and not even for a second.

It takes 2 hands to clap and we will never clap. Please stay away from me as much as possible. I can't take another blow like the previous case. I'm not a prize possession. I don't want to be either. It doesn't mean that you should hurt me just because you think that I am popular with many friends to shower me with love. I dislike temporary infatuation because it doesn't last.

Please go...

No comments: