Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A smaller number

I've been leading a really fun life lately. I never had so much fun in my entire life before. It's not just about partying but many other healthy activites. I'm pretty sure I've moved on but I still think. In fact, I'm thinking alot. I'm definitely not pressuring myself but I can't avoid having flashback of those memories. To be honest, I had no ideas if I want those memories. They are vivid clear in my mind. I was happy when I thought of the fun times we had. I was clueless when drastical changes came in. I was infuriated about being an option and not a choice. I was devastated when my friend was hurt in the incident. It's a great mixture of feelings. It's been only a month yet I felt as though it's been months.
 
 
 
 
Is it a psychological trauma?
 
How long does it take for me to recover entirely?
 
 
 
 
Am I ready for a new relationship?
I'm very sure that I'm not...
 
Am I too trusting?
 
Am I gullible?
 
 
 
 
I don't wanna kick off without full recovery. I don't know what I'm expecting. I find myself silly because I felt no hatred. I was expecting a percent of hatred. Then I realised, none at all. I must be mad and haywired.

I begin to think...

If I ever met my special someone, I will feel proud of him, no matter who he is. So be it, even if he is not good looking. Because if I love my special someone, I must love his imperfection. It's the imperfection that makes the perfect. There are only 3 factors that matter, a good heart, a good soul and a good mindset. Appearance is superficial because real beauty comes from heart.
 
True, age is just a number.
 
Meiwen once told me that love has no boundaries.
 
 
 
 
Now, here's my question...
 
Can a smaller number be trusted?
 
 
Women depreciate as time goes by, should the youth investment be fruitful or worthless...
 
Trust me, there's still a risk unless you truly believe...

No comments: