Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Popcorns in cups

30th June 2014
Adventure in life is good. Consistency in coffee even better.


It was exactly a month ago when we had this little gathering together. I'm glad to have pictures with me, else I'd be oblivious about had happened. We watched movie, 'How to train your dragon 2' at Westmall. Gosh, can't believe I actually watched that and I literally enjoyed the cuteness in the movie. Maybe I still retain a little bit of childhood in my little heart. Okay, that's gross.


 photo Popcorn.jpg
#Popcorns in cups

I was panting like a dog upon reaching the cinema. Min Wee requested for extra cups so that we did not have to pass the popcorn box ard. I bet her skin was really thick that day. She requested for 3 extra cups. We enjoyed the movie without the hassle and all credits went to her.

 photo DSC04256.jpg
#Simple lunch

We decided to have a short simple lunch as we had made reservations at Teo Heng @ Junction 10. My lunch was great except Teng and Wee having solid waffle with different tastes. 

 photo DSC04257.jpg
#Darling and I

 photo DSC04262.jpg
#Ugly faces

She'd be having weak heart after viewing the above picture. Well, you see, the sole purpose of making ugly faces is meant to be ugly. It's not an ugly shot anymore without being ugly. The uglier it is, the memorable it is. She must have thought that I was twisting around with my words (I got the same sentiments too).

 photo DSC04268.jpg
#Happy Sunday

 photo DSC04270.jpg
#Say cheese

 photo DSC04273.jpg
#Korean BBQ for dinner

It was a sinful meal of the day. But wait, that's not the final. It gave me and Teng thrilling toilet runs (totally unexpected). Wan Lin had warded off the fate by skipping beef. I didn't eat much either, but I got the infection. I was so amazed by the number of times I visited the toilet. 

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: