Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Human vs Alien

Gosh, I had been feeling so down late. 3 person with 3 different issues in a month are too much for me to handle. I can predict one more coming up. Good friend, friend and acquaintance with conflicts. Two down (chapter close) and left one more to go. You must be thinking, having conflicts and problems with 3 different people from different background, problem lies in me for sure. True that, from the view of an onlooker, I think that I must have been a fucking ass with horrendous attitude or snobblish character that makes everyone stay away from me at one go. Woohoo, that was perfect though. I never wanted so many in the first place because many generate issues, many brings about problem. Great, I shall take it as I'm the problematic and make good use of the chance to get rid of unnecessary people in my life. I had been busy trying to please every single and none will please me at the end of the day. I am sick of pleasing people and I don't want to. I just want to live my happy life and hater (the one who keeps tagging nasty comment), pls fuck off.

Hater, I dislike pleasing you among all of the ones on top that I mentioned. Yes, you, I'm fucking directing this fucking post to you. I don't know you at all and you don't know me. Worse, why are fucking commenting here when you target is so fucking not me. I deleted it quietly doesn't mean I'm afraid of you or giving you more chances to comment. It's been fucking 2 yrs plus, aren't you tired of doing so. I blogged and talked sense into you, or even explained that everything was a misunderstanding. I did not expect you to understand my language entirely because fucking aliens don't understand human language.

I am seriously fucked up in mind at this point of time with interesting conflicts that you might be interested in. Oh ya, among all 3, one of them is your favourite target. The only target that you had been attacking for 2 years or longer than that. I bet you can finally stop because we are no close as you wished. I am so grateful about your emails telling me so much untrue issues about her. By the way, I didn't buy your story right from the beginning because I have eyes to see just in case you thought that I was short sighted. I'm sincerely sorry that I disappoint you because you won't be able to see her in my FB and my blog anymore. Because of this, I'm not afraid of you anymore and I don't have to bear with your fucking shit, stressing myself that you will make her your infamous one on media. You fucking hate her isn't it? Find her with your own means if you wish to know her recent happenings because I am no longer your platform. Sad to say, I wish I know who you are so that I can squash you and shuff you into the toilet bowl and with one flush right into the big canal. I suspected that you are in my list or maybe hers all along but I just don't know who you are. I thought finding you out is the best way. I don't have to now because you got your aim and we are not friends any more. I set her and everyone related to under acquaintances and made changes to my settings so that you can't make use of me as a platform. Thank you for giving me troubles to delete your nasty comments for years.

I bet you are happy with the outcome since you never want her to have friends. Sad to say, she still has friends but not me. So stop fucking comment here any more. It is time for you to shift because I seriously had enough of you.

I hope you are satisfied, so stop commenting and expect everyone to know that you are her hater when this is my blog. That's fucking disrespectful of you. Don't you get it!!!

No comments: