Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy midnight

27th June 2014
For the happiest life days should be rigorously planned nights left open to chance.

This particular plan to JB simply gave me headache. In order to make this a successful trip, I racked my brain to find 2 cars. Well, maybe it's common to you but it's a god damn difficult task for me. I don't drive and it's nearly impossible to gather drivers especially when it's over loaded. Fortunately, we made the trip a successful one and I'm here to share with you some little hiccups that we met along the way. 

 photo DSC04194.jpg
#Our late night dinner

Javen and Eugene were the drivers of the day. Javen was absolutely gutsy, he actually drove to Malaysia with us when he just gotten his license. It was really hard not to respect his bravery. Apparently, I took the ride in my bf's car with Minwee and Wanlin while Meiwen and Sean took Javen's car. For some reasons, we were laughing crazily throughout the journey hoping for something epic to happen.

 photo DSC04196.jpg
#The happy girls

Javen forgotten all about his passport and was late for 5 minutes. My bf was pretty particular about punctuality that night because a jam was expected. Credits to Javen, bf vented his anger on me while Minwee and Wl continued to joke at the back. Awww, that was hurting. How could they...

The traffic jam was really bad that night (especially on a friday night). Javen was following up closely and being inconsiderate, I suggested that bf should cut through different lanes so that we could reach our destination in time. Bf was reluctant to do so because Javen was new. Even so, bf did what I say under peers pressure (the naughty ladies) from behind.  Javen failed to follow closely from behind. It was tragic at a later part and I was so afraid that bf would skin me alive (wl and mw waiting to watch my show).

 photo DSC04197.jpg
#The teeth loves

We reached Malaysia and we called Javen. Hell'no, he was still at Woodland Checkpoint because bf was too fast. We had to wait at the Shell petrol station (meeting point). We got separated and they weren't aware of their exact location. Bf was freaking worried because it's gonna be searching for a needle in a haystack. Despite bf's tension, we were happily chatting about nonsensical stuffs and laughing away like some mad women. Bf was kind of amazed by us. We took down their description and was puzzled when they mentioned that they saw a lighthouse. Oh come on, we were not sailing and a lighthouse should not appear on land. So, I thought they mistook the metal rack that resembles the shape of Eiffel Tower as lighthouse and suggested bf to search in that direction. 

Yeah, we found them in the end. We were really lucky that night. If we hadn't searched in that direction, the night gonna be wasted. Anyway, I have a clarification to make. They did not mistake the metal rack that resembles the shape of Eiffel Tower as lighthouse. Worse, they mistook a water tank as lighthouse (FML). So, we rushed off for our dinner at Taman Seri Tebrau before we went to Kbox.

 photo DSC04216.jpg
#The unglamorous us

 photo DSC04217.jpg
#Digging

I didn't expect guys to be so disgusting when taking unglam shot. They seriously poked their fingers into their nose. That was disgusting.

 photo DSC04226.jpg
#Happy night out

We weren't hungry but I insisted having lok lok. It was sort of dangerous to travel to places for lok lok without car in my opinion after hearing cases of robbery. With 3 tall guys, from fat to fit, no doubt we were safe in their hands. The photos of supper are still in my mobile phone and I was lazy to load them into my computer. Maybe we can skip that.

 photo DSC04228.jpg
#Durians are love

Then I wanted to eat durian and Javen bought a big box for everyone. It was one of the best treats of the night. It was a happy night hanging out with the fun people except for the troublesome Sean who stayed really far from us. Anyway, I wasn't the one driving. 

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: