Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cakes are special

29th June 2014
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Apparently, it was an impromptu celebration. We had a night out to jb with the clique. On the way of return, I was the one who handed passports to the immigration officers. I checked their passport out of boredom and to my surprise, it's Sean's bday the very next day. I talked to bf and I was really surprised to know that they never celebrate bday in the past despite their old and long friendship. Maybe, that's the differences between guys and girls.
  photo DSC04229.jpg
#Yoogane (portion for 3-4 pax)

So, we decided to give him an impromptu bday celebration. I rang up Meiwen and we decided to settle dinner at Yoogane. Then Sean told me that he gonna skipped dinner (all because he jogged and did not want to let that effort go down the drain). Bf and I were at lost when we acknowledged that. I mean, it was a celebration, how could he miss the dinner or are we supposed to sing him a bday song in the cinema theatre. 

Then, I told a while lie. I told him that I had a couple of coupons with offer and restaurant outlet only allow entry of 4. He had no choice but to rush down (lol, silly and gullible). It was a successful surprise and we got him shopping vouchers as gift.

 photo DSC04247.jpg
#Bday old man

 photo DSC04254.jpg
#Twelve cupcakes

 photo DSC04252.jpg
#Happy celebration

We had tea session at TCC and headed off for our movie, Transformer. It was a good day in summary. Best wishes to the bday old man and hopefully, he gets off the shelf as soon as possible (look at the fine lines). Awww.... (nvm, he won't know what I'm saying here).

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: