Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

My Sweet Five

13th November 2013
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier for life without liverty is like a body without spirit. 

We checked out from Cing Jing and realised that we had missed the earliest transport that left the place at 9am in the morning. I'll skipped sharing about the breakfast because I didn't enjoy it. It could be due to the local culture that the tasting was really bland. It wasn't that bad as we continued to explore the area while waiting for the next transport that picked us up in the afternoon. The staff booked a cab for us to Summit Resort and Lavender's Garden. I didn't really like this driver in particular (so I'll not promote him because he s**k).

Bf got really fed up because he didn't even realise that we are his passengers despite a long discussion (which I called it f*cking waste of time). Then we tried to get other cab and he kept coming to us repeatedly that annoyed me entirely. Anyway, I just ignored him throughout the entire journey as I didn't his recommendation. He annoyed me the most when he kept reminding us that the price we paid are strictly for 2 locations only.

It was like wtf and I wondered to myself if I ever mentioned that I wanted to go to a third place. I had no idea why he was grumbling about. Worse of all, he drove like a tortoise at 70km/h for the entire journey that gave me the urge to kick his ass for wasting 'lao niang' holy precious time when I had been delayed. Hell'yea!


 photo DSC02078.jpg
#Summit resort

We reached Summit Resort finally. It's known as Xin She Castle by the locals. I read about this castle in a blog and it was really beautiful. It was not an old or abandoned castle. It was built for tourism purpose and you have no access to the interior (I'm not sure if the interior will be open to the public in future).

 photo DSC02080.jpg
#The buildings
  photo DSC02084.jpg
#The houses

 photo DSC02086.jpg
#Bf and I

 photo DSC02088.jpg
#The pavement

I did not take many photos because my card memory was full (FML! I didn't realised that the size of my img can be three to four times of those taken by the old camera, Canon). I was hesitating about bring my semi DSLR or the compact one. Then I decided to bring the better one since it's a holiday trip. Bf had been carrying my bag while I'm carrying the camera throughout the journey. 

 photo DSC02101.jpg
#Feeding

 photo DSC02102.jpg
#Fishies

 photo DSC02111.jpg
#At the Summit Resort

I was blogging and looking back at the old photos of bf. He was probably 70 plus kg at then. He's probably weighing more than 75kg now and I feel sad for him. He was having a double chin and a fat neck, or maybe a big ass now. He blamed me for contributing to his fats. I was oblivious about my contribution at first. Now, I believe him.

 photo DSC02116.jpg
#Exterior of restaurant

 photo DSC02115.jpg
#Interior of restaurant

 photo DSC02118.jpg
#Cheesecake

 photo DSC02119.jpg
#Fruit punch

We got tired and took a rest at this pretty unique decorated restaurant. In fact, we spent nearly an hour slacking there before leaving for our next destination.

 photo DSC02126.jpg
#While waiting

 photo DSC02133.jpg
#Lavender's Garden

We took the cab to Lavender's Garden. It was a long drive to the place as it was located at really secluded area. Worse, the road isn't straight, it was going left and right in motion making me nauseas. Still, I made it.

 photo DSC02135.jpg
#Lavender's Garden

 photo DSC02141.jpg
#Bf and I

 photo DSC02146.jpg
#Lavenders

It was Lavender's season and the flowers had bloom beautifully. We thought that we might missed the pretty flower season. Fortunately, bf checked out the season beforehand so as to avoid unnecessary disappointment.

 photo DSC02151.jpg
#Field of Lavender

 photo DSC02158.jpg
#Wishing tree

 photo DSC02162.jpg
#Ringing the bell

 photo DSC02170.jpg
#Carousel

 photo DSC02180.jpg
#The garden

 photo DSC02182.jpg
#The exhibition

They have really cute and nice exhibition of rooms. In fact, you can choose to stay over for a night at the Lavender's Garden Resort. We thought of staying over initially. Due to time constraint, we could not afford the time to spend a night there. Sad.

 photo DSC02187.jpg
#Hello

 photo DSC02191.jpg
#In the room

 photo DSC02197.jpg
#Pretty pretty

 photo DSC02199.jpg
#Scented product for sale

 photo DSC02214.jpg
#The menu

 photo DSC02216.jpg
#Reading

 photo DSC02217.jpg
#Soup and sides

 photo DSC02220.jpg
#Cheesy stewed beef

We had a great time slacking at the restaurant. The weather was close to perfect, a little chilly yet not too much. The air was fresh and crisp. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously before leaving Lavender's Garden and I had to face that darn driver. Gosh, anyway, it's our final trip with him. 

 photo DSC02222.jpg
#Lavender's garden at night

 photo DSC02223.jpg
#The restaurant we had

I was damn eager to leave the cab especially when the driver talk. He did nothing to offend me but he offended me right from the start. I got prejudiced (maybe I'm bad, I don't care). Any words that came from his mouth simply f8cked my mood. All the while, I've been trying hard to shut his mouth. Rofl.

 photo DSC02229.jpg
#Winnie's Room

It was one of the cutest and attractive homestay that caught my attention and bf knew he had to book it for me. It's cheap and affordable and cost less than SGD60 per night. The room was small (as you can see from the picture and the toilet was pretty much normal than the norm (like our home). It's really worth it for that price. It's a walking distance to the market. 

Upon arriving at the homestay, I hardly recognises the entrance (-.-)'''

 photo DSC02233.jpg
#Miyahara Ophthalmology Department 宫原眼科

After dumping our luggage at the homestay, I knew we had to rush for Miyahara because it was getting late. We quickly took a cab to the place and the new driver seemed to have good frequency with bf so much that they had been crapping non-stop. They became friends eventually (I'm feeling so out of the picture).

 photo DSC02235.jpg
#Interior of Miyahara Ophthalmology Department 宫原眼科

It was not an exhibition for tourist. It was a place that sells really nice pastry and sun biscuit. It was really expensive. One slice of it can easily cost 5 bucks and I simply love their cheesecake. Not to worry, they offer delivery services. I was curious to take a look at their interior. It was fascinating because I had not been to any bakery that looks like this.

 photo DSC02236.jpg
#Interior of Miyahara Ophthalmology Department 宫原眼科

After stocking up some little gifts for friends and family, we went to Feng Jia Night Market. Surprisingly, I could not find my photos anywhere in my memory card (FML). It's probably lying somewhere in the wrong folder. Yea, I shall stop here then. 


**Edited on 15 August 2014**

I found my pictures finally. Yup, they were idling somewhere in the pile of mess (unpost mess). So I sorted them again. Anyway, it's nothing much except about food.


 photo DSC02254.jpg
#Fengjia Night Market

 photo DSC02257.jpg
#Smelly toufu

I love this smelly toufu the most. It doesn't stink at all. It tasted like braised toufu more than smelly toufu. It was so yummy that I had a second box for late night supper.

 photo DSC02259.jpg
#Random stall

 photo DSC02263.jpg
#Chicken wing with rice

Maybe it looks really normal to you. However, it's filled with rice within. I didn't really like food with bones because I'm bad at picking them out. Surprisingly, there's no done in the chicken wing except yummy rice. Definitely, I won't be able to show the picture with rice after munching, it looks really messy.

 photo DSC02268.jpg
#Shopping street

 photo DSC02269.jpg
#Papaya Milk

 photo DSC02277.jpg
#Takoyaki stall

I can't really remember the exact location of the stall. But it'd be great if you are able to google it online. It's a MUST TRY to me. Their Takoyaki comes in wasabi flavour. I haven't tried a wasabi flavour one. So we bought a box to share. It was heavenly!!!

 photo DSC02278.jpg
#Me and bf

 photo DSC02284.jpg
#Cheesy face

 photo DSC02289.jpg
#Takoyaki queue

 photo DSC02293.jpg
#Takoyaki

 photo DSC02300.jpg
#Yummy supper

 photo DSC02303.jpg
#Delicious cheesy chicken

That's then end of my post. I miss Taiwan.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: