Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hasten to the end

Yep, it was a terrible Monday for me. I thought it was food poisoning and it turned out to be stomach virus infection (Viral Gastroenteritis). It was really bad for I had several rounds of diarrhoea in the middle of the night followed by throbbing pain throughout the day. It was so painful that I could not work. Teng suffered the same fate with me except for Wanlin who did not consume beef that night during dinner. Yea, I knew it was beef. Virus and bacteria from raw food can be really harmful to health. I believe the preparation process went wrong and caused our infection. I was in so much pain that I couldn't even properly. It was so bad that bf lifted my arm and it just dropped and slipped off without the strength to hold. Worse, I bumped my head against the wall in the toilet last night due to my wobbly legs that are not listening to me.

Bf and friends were laughing away upon knowing that I turned wobbly and weak because of diarrhoea. I used to have diarrhoea in the past. But this is the first time ever that diarrhoea makes me wobbly. The cooling air from air-con sort of induce the pain. I can even feel the swirling of wind in my tummy and the urge to vomit. Nothing beats the throbbing pain. It is so-going to end my life. 

Anyway, bf brought me to see a doctor after his work. I was diagnosed with Viral Gastroenteritis. Fortunately, I took a couple of carbon tablet to ease the diarrhoea. Otherwise, my butt gonna break apart by the time bf came to my rescue. I probably need more water before I'm being put on drip and rest. I gonna take another day off for tomorrow. 

No comments: