Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Love rightly

31st May 2014
Maybe that's what life is... a wink of the eye and winking stars.

It wasn't an impromptu gathering finally. So, Mw suggested the gathering and I gotten all the old faces to join in. Old faces sounds a little offensive, but I mean familiar in this case. Well, I don't deny the fact that we are getting old.

 photo DSC04102.jpg
#Dinner at Bugis

We had early dinner at Bugis Ramen Restaurant before making our way to Plaza Singapura for movie, Wolverine. I think I watched the previous ones but I cannot remember much of the story. Sean and Carl were pretty late that night and I nearly leave the tickets to the server before entry. Howard even watched it a second time just for us.
  photo DSC04123.jpg
#With the alcoholics

 photo DSC04131.jpg
#Me, Mw, Wl

 photo DSC04141.jpg
#Alp

Yeah, we found another new activity and credit goes to Howard. It's the game of darts. It wasn't really that fun unless you change the settings to multiplayer (on and on...) Alright, we had a great time there.

 photo DSC04140.jpg
#Happy weekends

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy


No comments: