Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Multiplying the good in life

13th June 2014
The greatest gift that you can give to the others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.

It's my darling, Teng's bday. I was supposed to be celebrating the big day with her on the 15th, then again, her hubby, Jw was right. 'Belated' celebration isn't a good idea afterall. So I decided to bring it a day forward, so that her husband could celebrate the actual day and I won't have to give her a belated celebration.
  photo DSC04143.jpg
#Teng and I

Due to some hiccups along the way, my plan underwent a 360 degree change (due to one arse). I don't wanna curse that arse (ass) in this particular post, so I'll make it short and simple here. Stop being a jealous prick. Fortunately, Teng updated me everything so that I had sufficient time to reorganise my plan. Muahahaha, you will never win me in terms of wits and fun, you arse (-.-)'''

 photo DSC04149.jpg
#Big big feast

Bf went home to get his car and we picked up Teng at Bishan. Poor Teng actually visited the same place twice in a day. We had Mookata at Upper Thomsom Rd. That's the most convenient part about having car. We had the buffet set so that bf could benefit from the humongous spread of food.

 photo DSC04150.jpg
#Mookata

I had to say, it's really good compared to the normal steamboat. The taste is not as heavy as the normal ones we had. Yea, bf stuffed lots of food into his tummy as usual. The best thing is, he broke his heaviest weight record. A round of applause for him. Yea, maybe I was the one who caused his weight gain indirectly. It's seriously incredible that he made a 10kg leap in his weight just by feeding on my leftover. 

 photo DSC04154.jpg
#Wafflelicious

I heard of this yummy waffle place and had been wanting to try it out. I was planning a cut 'waffle' session for Teng. Unfortunately, they had no candle (what-a-disappointment). Anyway, it's the thought that counts (right, darling?). She won't mind if there's candles or not. Afterall, it's her husband job. Mine is just a bonus. Anyway, she doesn't like cakes. I know that she likes waffles, yep, so here she goes.

 photo DSC04156.jpg
#Chocolate waffle 

The waffle was really great and the staff was sort of 'no common sense'. We requested for candles and she actually came to our table to tell us that there's no candle in presence of Teng. Fortunately, bf gave her some eye contact to stop her from going on. She nearly spilled the beans.

 photo DSC04168.jpg
#New game

It was midnight and we decided to go for kinect at E2Max. It's sort of like my frequent hangout nowadays. It's fun, so yeah, I bet you understand too. So bf drove us to Cineleisure and he ended up with the new game. I'm not too sure what's that called but it seem pretty fun and interesting to him. It was really expensive and cost $10 for a 5 minute game. 

 photo DSC04176.jpg
#Super Marios

While waiting for Eugene's game to end, it's we-fie time (selfie). Teng's daughter was really cute that night. She called her mother (Teng) and constantly telling her that she should not be late home. Teng was like educating her that she shouldn't mind adult business, 'Why I cannot go home late?'. It was a total epic. Hopefully her daughter still loves me more than Qian and not blacklist me.

 photo DSC04184.jpg
#Epic fail

Haha, we were trying to act cute like the 'Japanese Girls' and we had accepted the harsh reality that it's a total epic fail. We looked really unglam, with a shock face and a wide mouth that bees and flies were ready to enter anytime.

 photo DSC04186.jpg
#Dance Revolution

Seriously, I had no idea why bf should be good at this. It's a girl's forte and he's forever getting 5 stars. I bet it's his fats shaking all over that gave him the victory. We sent Teng home about 2 am plus and I was really scared that her hubby gonna blacklist me real soon (pls don't pls don't). I returned his wife after midnight twice in a month, it's not gonna be easy for him to let me off. The first time was unexpected because there's human congestion at JB. The second time was her birthday, and my time was wasted by an arse. Even so, I will stack my pillows high and do some self reflection. 

Dear Teng,

It might be a really late post for this, but I bet you will see this. We might not be meeting up very often but I believe it's more than enough, considering that you got 2 cute little monsters, a husband to care and a shop to tend. I'm grateful that you had been spending time with me no matter how busy you are. Thank you for your little thoughts, remembering the dessert I crave, restaurant I want to visit and going with me especially when you are very casual and easy about food. Gosh, my eyes welled up as I typed (then my mum came home with happy meal for me, what a great timing!). You only need the correct portion. You always lend me your ears and give me the positive advice. I'm really grateful to have you. Happy Birthday to you and I hope you like your present. I really worked hard to buy it, so make sure your daughter and son don't play around with it. I promised to buy them candies as an exchanged terms and conditions (rofl). Love you always and stay pretty pretty at all times.

With love,
Jeanne

No comments: