Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Anymore

My life looks good, but too good to be true.
My pay looks high, but too high to be true.
My commitment looks low, but too low to be true.

Why the hell is everyone assuming that I got a fucking good job with a fucking good pay that I deserve to be called "stress free"?

Why is that I'm being yelled, reprimanded just because I'm stress free?

What is the fuck that makes you think that I'm not stress?

The fact is, I'm stress a big time and work like haywire. Shut the fuck up if you don't know my pain!

Stop yelling at me. I don't need you to fucking teach me what to do. Because if you would have done better than me by now if you have the rights. I need comfort, nice words not loads of shit. I have tons of it to share with you so stop adding on to the pile.

I'm just trying to be nice and thoughtful. I didn't expect such a terrible ending from you. Right, shout all you want. I don't give a fuck anymore just like the way you don't give a fuck about me without even putting yourself in my shoes!

No comments: