Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Perfect moments

19th April 2014
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

First of all, I would like to wish my dad a 'Very-Happy-Birthday'. Thank you for doting on me all these years giving me all you had/have. I'm proud to have a daddy like you and to inherit all the sarcasm skills from you. I wouldn't be that chatty and full of craps without you. 
  photo DSC03637.jpg
#Daddy's birthday dinner

Yep, we decided to have our dinner at Boon Lay Raja Restaurant. Well, to me, it's a very old restaurant with really good business after so many years (I was, maybe only 3 or 5 yrs old when I first patronized the restaurant). Gosh, it's almost 20 years or even longer.

My dad was definitely eager to marry his daughters off. He was telling my mum that a cheap banquet at Boon Lay Raja Restaurant is more than enough. My bf must be absolutely agreeable to his suggestion which I hope that's not gonna happen in future. If it does, I'll just gonna suck it up and sigh in despair before I sleep every night.

 photo DSC03639.jpg
#Dad, me, bf

 photo DSC03646.jpg
#My cheery parents

I seriously think that I captured one of the best moments. The sweetest moment when they are smiling and grinning happily like a loving couple. Y'know, I know I shouldn't have mention it right here. But, I can't hold it anymore. My mum is really lazy. She sleeps in the day and night. She hardly cooks and clean the house. She plays jackpot on her phone every single day. Still, my dad loves her. 

Happy Birthday Dad. Love you ♥

With loves,
your daughter

No comments: