Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

A single step

2nd to 4th May 2014
Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.

Bf's exam was finally over and we had plan a road trip with Edm and Xl. They took their leave except for me. As I was working on my own, it was too impromptu so I had to plan my schedule again. Bf arrived at Kl on  Monday while I can only make it on the Friday. Edm and Xl joined him before me and bf decided to fetch me from JB checkpoint instead. 
    photo DSC03790.jpg
#Kota Tinggi Crocodile Farm

I was travelling on my own to JB checkpoint. It was a day after public holiday and it was extremely quiet with no human traffic. Bf arranged to meet me at Starbucks @ Citysquare. Yep, holy shit finds me and decided to lock up the gate across the bridge. Best part came along eventually, I had to walk around the big mall and still I could not enter the mall as it was 7am plus in the morning and the mall was not opened yet. I sat at McDonald and called bf to pick me up from there. I was scared stiff to be alone.

 photo DSC03792.jpg
# Lazy crocodiles

Mmm, did I mention that I had a big quarrel with bf the night before I set off to Malaysia. It was really bad because of tales like 'Sun and Moon' or 'Mars against Jupiter'. Everything originated from someone really inconsiderate which I don't wish to mention any further to ruin my mood. I called Teng to whine that night and she was comforting me with her kids yelling about at the same time. It's kind of cool to multi task that way. Haha, thank you darling for your listening ears.

 photo DSC03799.jpg
#Bf poking crocs

There was no nice food in Desaru along the way as we were not familiar with the place, so we had to bear with hunger. Crocodile farm was our first stop and we went the wrong way once before getting to our destination. Y'know, it's hard to navigate with GPS at times even though it was said to be accurate. 

The staff brought a long pole with him as he introduced about the different pools. Then he used to pole to poke the sleeping crocodiles. Bf was lucky, he gave him his pole to have his fun. Everything was great and the entrance fee was dirt cheap.

 photo DSC03804.jpg
#Baby croc

Best part, they get to carry crocodile here. I wanted to carry the baby but it's in sort of bad mood that day. The staff then recommend the teen ones. Holy shit, I'm not gonna carried that big thing in ma'hands. It was a bad idea. I was told that the mouth had been tied. Bf was holding it in his palm when we all realised that the mouth was not tied at all. Good game yeah. Fortunately, nothing happened. Bf told me that it feels exactly the same as leather, that's all.

 photo DSC03809.jpg 
#With crocs

Just in case you thought that we were in couple wear, we were not. Our colour of outfit was purely coincidental. Haha, navy blue, light blue and grey. It was not planned.

 photo DSC03811.jpg
#Skeletons

 photo DSC03816.jpg
#Baby Ostrich

Next stop, Ostrich Farm. We were so lucky to see a day old baby ostrich. It was mad cute and feeble in the glass tank. 

 photo DSC03817.jpg
#Introduction

 photo DSC03830.jpg
#Me and ostrich

It was my first time being so close to an ostrich. I was really afraid of it because of it's size. Yep, it looked small because it sat down. Think about it's height when it was on its feet. Bf encouraged me to touch it, oh god, I was expecting a pricky feeling but I was wrong. It feels like carpet!!! Isn't that amazing?

 photo DSC03843.jpg
#Feeding time

 photo DSC03847.jpg
#Balancing fail

Bf made me stood on the eggs with an egg in my hand. That was the most difficult task for someone like me. I'm someone who has no sense of balancing. I can't even stand still on the train, let alone 2 eggs. It was hilarious anyway when I slipped and land my feet on the sand. Yep, it's not just sand, but sand with ostrich's urine and shit. Oh no, no, I don't wanna think about it. Without hesitation, I flew my way to the nearest tap to wash my feet. I was absolutely disgusted at the thought of it.

We went to the Premium outlet at JB and I bought nothing. Edm was happy with his new Coach bag apparently. Then I slept through in the car when I was on my way to Malacca. 

 photo DSC03852.jpg
#Chicken Rice

 photo DSC03857.jpg
#By the windmill

 photo DSC03861.jpg
#The sunset

 photo DSC03864.jpg
#Took a boat ride

 photo DSC03869.jpg
#Tour around the riverside

It was my first time taking the boat ride at Malacca. I had been wanting to do so a long time ago but I have no time for it. The boat ride lasted for 45 minutes and I was expecting it to be just a 15 to 20 minute ride. The first 10 minute was interesting and I became bored thereafter because the river stink. ROFL.

 photo DSC03898.jpg
#Smelling my hair

Bf was telling me to wash my hair. He was telling me that my hair stink badly after a day (blablabla and so on). So I made him smell my hair and told him that I not gonna wash it. Anyway, I did not wash my hair that night because we only managed to reach home at 3am plus when we had to set off at 7am for penang the very next day. Well, well, well, he got to bear with that 'smell' then. I don't care. Rofl. I was so tired that I slept right away after my quick shower without washing my hair. Ooohooo!

 photo DSC03899.jpg
#O.o

 photo DSC03902.jpg
#By the riverside

 photo DSC03905.jpg
#At Jonker Street

 photo DSC03908.jpg
#Chinese Caligraphy

Bf got himself a poem with his name and mine from this lady. We had yummy and delicious food along our way and even went to sing karaoke after walking down Jonker Street. Poor bf had to drive us back home 'alone' with everyone snoring away in the car.

 photo DSC03911.jpg
#Saanen Farm

I dragged myself into the shower groggily with only 3 hours of sleep (and that exclude the time I slept in the car, haha). Bf was afraid that I might be tired and so on. I was, but not really that tired because I was sleeping throughout at different places only, the car and bed. Rofl, I had been wanting to tell him so but was afraid that he might smack me in the face and thought that I was being arrogant.

 photo DSC03918.jpg
#The cute little goats

Bf and Edm got stung by some insects when we alighted from the car. Worse, 2 of them flew into the car and that took them 10 minutes to chase the bugs away which was so damn hilarious.

 photo DSC03927.jpg
#They are white

 photo DSC03928.jpg
#Butterfly Farm

We went to the Butterfly Farm after visiting the cute little goats as Xl's relatives were working there and we got free entry to the butterfly farm. To be honest, I never like insects with 6 legs especially the flying ones. It was mad scary.

 photo DSC03932.jpg
#Bf and me
 photo DSC03931.jpg
#Butterflies
 photo DSC03938.jpg
#Bf dodging the butterflies

 photo DSC03954.jpg
#From egg to adult

 photo DSC03979.jpg
#Penang Hill

 photo DSC03990.jpg
#Took the tram

We took the tram to Penang Hill. It's sort of similar to the one in Hong Kong but this works a little different from that definitely. It was really fast and steep up the hill.

 photo DSC03995.jpg
#On the hill

 photo DSC03999.jpg
#Tram

 photo DSC04000.jpg
#Randomness

 photo DSC04002.jpg
#Randomness

 photo DSC04020.jpg
#At the Owl Museum

The Own Museum was a cheat. There was nothing much to see and the entrance fee was expensive for a place 'like that'. So we bargained for student price and entered with a cheap deal. Still, I think it is expensive for a place like this.
 photo DSC04018.jpg
#The Owl Museum

 photo DSC04023.jpg
#The ornaments

 photo DSC04027.jpg
#Having desserts on the hill

 photo DSC04029.jpg
#The old tram

 photo DSC04030.jpg
#Love locks

 photo DSC04041.jpg
#It was a hot day

 photo DSC04046.jpg
#Indian Temple

 photo DSC04048.jpg
#Aren't we cute?

 photo DSC04084.jpg
#Night view at Penang Hill

We were chilling at a bar by the hill, waiting for the sun to set and hoping for the perfect night scenery. Unfortunately, the weather was bad. It rained heavily and we were stranded on the the hill with nothing but lightning and thunder.

We went to shop at their famous night market before heading home. We only reached home at 4am plus and I skipped washing my hair again which bf detest the most. Well, that made me happy though.

 photo DSC04087.jpg
#Pao Xiang bkt

We woke up at 8am plus before going for my favourite bah kut teh at Pao Xiang which is a must to eat and I never get sick of it. Then we made our way to Genting Highland.

 photo DSC04092.jpg
#Genting Highland

 photo DSC04098.jpg
#Just you and me

The trip ended finally and bf's cousin drove us to Klang Terminal for our bus.

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Pzy 

No comments: