Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pen down your love

6th April 2014
Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for.

It's the perfect day for brunch - lunch with breakfast theme. We decided to meet at Holland Village since it's one of the best mid point ever with an entire street of pampering choices of food. In fact, it's a nice place to slack your afternoon away. Yep, and I love the carrot cake at Coffee Bean best. I had no idea why or so, but it's delicious to me with the nutty crisp.
    photo DSC03630.jpg
#Yummy brunch of the day

 photo DSC03624.jpg
#Us in stripes

It was all coincidental that we appeared in stripes. It was a great day and I had daily scoop. I only realised that there was one outlet after Tard told me about it. Anyway, I was stranded in the middle. From my place to Sunset way or Holland V takes about 20 or 30 minutes bus ride. It's the same actually. I'll still opt for Sunset way for I love the famous radish cake.

It was a long catch up session especially when we both spent the entire day. Still, time was running out. Endless craps.

Till then,
Pzy

No comments: