Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ran out of everything

24th April 2014
out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.
  photo IMG_6893.jpg
#Brunch of the day

It was an impromptu date and I made it because my clients enjoyed making changes to their appointments. I rushed my way to Holland Village right after my very first appointment of the day. Still, I was late. It's always better to be late than never. At least, I do know of a quote like that. Anyway, Tard placed the orders for me. 

Here's the best part of the day. Everything was out of stock. First, the cocoa powder followed by all the essential ingredients in our chendol. We had chendol at Thai Express which was supposed to be really sweet and nice. The dishonest staff told us that only the green jelly was out of stock (you see, forever out of stock). He then served us chendol with only red ruby. So there's no red beans etc as well. FML, what an unlucky day.

Not only that, we planned to have our ice-cream at Daily Scoop and it was closed for renovation. That was really awesome when we had to walk all the way back to the MRT station under the scorching hot sun.

 photo 1-2.jpg
#The Park

Back to work after the short lunch session.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: