Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

It counts

 19th April 2014
Silence make the real conversations. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts.

Finally, a successful planned meet up for dinner. We had been hanging out with Jason most of the time, and that makes 3 of us. It was fun but we lacked the spaces for girls' gossip session. Anyway, Jason and Mw are on bad terms lately because of some ridiculous matters which I called it misunderstanding. Hopefully, things are gonna turn out well because I simply lack of energy to sort things out for them.

Y'know, I'm busy, really busy. Bed is my current best friend, nope, my lover perhaps. I need pillow and blanket and I believe I have no difficulty about sleeping through the weekend. 

 photo IMG_6871.jpg
#By the globe

We looked really awkward and weird (the above picture) as we had a hard time snapping photos with the background when there were many passer-bys. Anyway, we failed disastrously.

 photo IMG_6875.jpg
#Hard Rock Cafe


 photo IMG_6877.jpg
#Mw and me


 photo IMG_6881.jpg
#Platter

We wanted to order our own meal initially when we realised the portion was extremely big. In fact, it was too big for small eaters like us despite our big size (oops). We chose the platter in the end. It was a nice catch up and we had direct bus home from RWS. It was mad awesome when we did not have to walk all the way back to the interchange. Y'know, so near yet so far.

Cheers,
Pzy


No comments: