Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Just revolves

22nd March 2014
Once in a while, essence of the word care makes life worth living.

It had been a long while since our last gathering. Life goes on just like the Earth that never stops rotating on its own. I had a strong urge to shop and I went to shop before meeting them at Bricks 'N' Cubes. I had awesome purchases and had a big hole in my pocket thereafter.

 photo DSC03579.jpg
#Me, Jason and Mw

I was looking for a new bag for work, well, I found none. I'm quite picky when comes to getting a bag for work. I need it to be light, strong and durable. Oh yea, price is a big issue although my friends thought that imma spendthrift. Oh no, it's not true. I'm not a spendthrift. I'm thrifty actually. Alright, let's skip this part.

 photo DSC03585.jpg
#Dragon @ iLight

Bf finished his revision and came to join us. Jason insisted that he wanted to go MBS and we took him there. We had a hard time looking for the way out of the MRT station and MBS because we are not familiar with the facilities there. Well, we made it still.

 photo DSC03588.jpg
#Night view

 photo DSC03596.jpg
#Bf and me

Initially, I assumed that it's gonna be a very grand and breathtaking view. It's quite a disappointment actually in my opinion. There's not much to see but it probably does interest children. Jason was so bored that he displayed his signature gloomy face. Haha.

 photo DSC03610.jpg
#Airshow @ iLight

There was one awesome performance that we had not missed. It was the airshow @ iLight. The professionals pilot flew their planes in the sky without crashing into one another yet beautiful in sight. Yes, we stood and watched it for a while before heading home.

 photo DSC03615.jpg
#At iLight

 photo DSC03616.jpg
#Me and Jason

Mw and Jason went their way while bf and I decided to chill out a little longer with some yummy desserts before heading home. 

It seems like, my little online diary is collecting dust. I was tired out at work and had no time to blog. Yeah, I was stuck at the post for Taiwan trip because I simply had no time to reorganise the photos. My favourite hobby is to sleep and I love sleeping like hell nowadays. Life is really tough when inflation goes up, making my life miserable. Now I see why everyone's flocking their way to bkk annually. 


No comments: