Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Live long

My laptop is dying on me and I bet in any time of the year. It's the apple of my eye that comes in bronze brown. I bought it 2 years back for its colour. Tard bought the same laptop as mine. Mine is dying while hers is functioning perfectly. Oh lord, I gonna save and scrimp for a brand new desktop just in case it dies on me without notice. I can feel the symptoms lately. It has problems with internet connection, wireless printing and graphic card. Lately, I realised one of the keypad button falling out of its place. Yeah, that's the shittiest sign. It's time for my laptop to go into retirement. I don't use it just for entertainment. In fact, I use it for work. Files, receipts, paperworks and many more. I need it all the time when I'm working home. Well, I'll be damn stress without it. I'll put my hands together and pray for its longevity.

No comments: