Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Wobbly

4th June 2013
Darkness and chaos without dessert.
 
Supposedly meeting Tard in the evening. Pathetic me, left home alone due to some changes in schedule. Like a boss, Tard rescheduled her assignment and brought forward our meeting time. Unable to hold the excitement within me, I scampered across the road like a mouse and boarded the bus hurriedly. Gosh, I remembered the noisy bus with poor engine gave me dizzy spell.
 
 photo IMG_3596.jpg
#At PS. Café
 
 photo IMG_3597.jpg
#PS. Café
 
 photo IMG_3639.jpg
#Boo
 
 photo IMG_3599.jpg
#Brunch
 
The fries was really a big portion. A portion for 4 maybe. Obviously we couldn't finish it. Tard packed the food for his brother instead. So fortunate of him to have free delicious fries. Breakfast was great but the ambience at Dempsey was way better.
 
 photo IMG_3626.jpg
#Ah Tard and I
 
We went to shop around before making our way to Plaza Singapura. Yup, we bought tickets for a horror movie. I couldn't remember the title of the movie. I remember we bought the tickets desperately. We attempted to book at the ticket booth when we both realised it's R21 and identification card is required. Then Ah Tard realised she did not bring her IC. We went to the AXS machine to book the tickets instead. Thank god, the machine issue the tickets on the spot without the need to collect it from the booth again.
 
 photo IMG_3634.jpg
#Dessert time
 
We sneaked into the theatre successfully during crowd and smoked through. Yep, I had wobbly legs after watching the movie because it was too gory and gruesome that I had goosebumps everywhere. That's about it. Good night.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: