Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wind and rain, sun and shine

11th August 2013
Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating. There is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
 
My darling was super awesome and sweeter than an apple pie. We agreed to meet at the entrance of Tim Ho Wan on a Saturday morning at 1030am. That was the ever earliest meeting among our dates. We were expecting long queues at the restaurant and we were right about that. I woke up later than expected. Overslept in simplest form. Even so, my darling went ahead and waste no time. She took multiple shots of the menu for me to place my order.
 
Hurray, I cut my hand with the sharp edges of my door lock system due to excitement. Unable to hold my excitement, I flew my way to Plaza Singapura like a bullet train. The driver infuriated me terribly driving at 60km/h. Upon reaching my destination, like a beeline, I dashed my way into the mall and caught sight of Teng seated at the front queue comfortably. She queued for nearly and hour and lucky me entered the restaurant right away without any delay upon arrival. Credits to my darling for camping outside the restaurant for such a long time that her hp nearly died of low battery when I reached.
 
 photo DSC00229.jpg
#Wide spread of food
 
 photo DSC00231.jpg
#More to come
 
We ordered 10 dishes. Teng just ticked everything that sounds good. We ended up with insufficient space that we had to stack our food upwards. The pricing was reasonable with the amount of food we had ordered. The bill cooked up to less than 70 bucks. The Char Siew Bun was mad delicious. Definitely not all dishes tasted fantastically good. In my opinion, 70% of what we ordered are tasty. I'll definitely patronize Tim Ho Wan again when I have the time. Hopefully, shorter queues by then.
 
 photo DSC00236.jpg
#Bugis Plus
 
Took a train and headed to Bugis Plus to look for a decent swimsuit because it's really hard to find a decent one nowadays. Thank god, my darling has good patience to walk around with me and keep me entertained. Anyway, we did not managed to finish the food at Tim Ho Wan. We requested for takeaway and called YK over for collection. Poor thing, he was woke up by Teng in his sleep and somehow forced to ride his way down for food collection. He ended up doing delivery job, sending the food to Teng's hubby. Sad life, but what to do. We shouldn't waste food. Ahem.
 
Met Meiwen at Somerset to collect gift for my bf before heading to Cineleisure E2Max for Kinect. Then I realised imam bad influence, influencing people making them play Kinect. Feels like a spokesperson. As usual, hopping like a kangie (kangaroo) and panting like a dog before Qian joined us in the late evening for dinner.
 
 photo DSC00248.jpg
#Ramen Play
 
We had Ramen Play because we were on low carb. The breakfast was overly fattening. Been talking about craps at the restaurant. Poor me had a hard time using the new Sony Semi DSLR camera. I'm just being too used to the usual compact ones. I was dreadful about the colour quality of the photo through the screen. Probably the graphic is bad on camera. To my surprise, the photos turned out to be good after loading it into my computer.
 
In my opinion, Sony camera is not as good as Cannon. Well, I'm not talking about megapixel, effects, lens or functions right now. I am referring to colour. Yep, simply colour only. If you had a Sony and a Canon camera, you would have realised Canon produce photos with vibrant colour. It has more green pigment that brings life. I'll still be using the Sony one even though it doesn't have good colours. It comes in handy when comes to travelling. It has a flip screen (front camera effect) and a wider lens (you don't have to stretch your hands long). It's sort of bulky though. Rofl.
 
 photo DSC00244.jpg
#After a long time
 
 photo DSC00251.jpg
#Dinner of the day
 photo DSC00266.jpg
#Best friends forever
 
 photo DSC00268.jpg
#Coffee Bean
 
Then we made our way to Coffee Bean for chilling session. Yes, it turned out to be a hogging session. Qian always self-claimed about being a big eater despite looking slim. So, we decided to force her into eating. Surprisingly, she told us she was full. Even so, she hogged the sofa seat like a boss without buying anything.
 
 photo DSC00270.jpg
#With my darling
 
 photo DSC00277.jpg
#Like a boss
 
Took a bus home and met Meiwen on the bus for the second round. What a great coincidence! It was a great day because I finally had Tim Ho Wan because Teng went to queue. Poor me, after such a long time. I finally get to eat something that I wanted badly. Hohoho, and the food was super duper delicious. Darling, love you loads. Muacks!
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: