Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fabulous proud

3rd August 2013
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
 
I finally met my Bestie (Jason) since his recovery. It's been quite a while since his recovery. Honestly, I respected him for having the courage to move on. In this realistic world, the number or earthlings being able to accept drastic changes is relatively small. Problems arise from time to time, people using extreme problem solving methods or even death as an easy way out. Fighters exist but they need time to brave up their courage. My Bestie is extraordinary because he took up the challenge right away that makes me proud of him. Tears trickled within him, but he told me "Life goes on!" I clearly remembered the day he wrote that phrase on an Ipad at his ward. 
 
 
"What doesn't kill you makes your stronger, stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. "
 
 
He had done us proud and I'm pretty sure he's already taller than anyone else. 
 
 photo IMG_6059.jpg
#3 hours of BBQ marathon
 
It was a pleasant dinner and I was glad that everyone had a whale of a time. It was a fabulous day.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: