Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Busy celebration

9th August 2013
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey
 
It was National Day.  Happy Birthday Singapore and hope the cost of living stops increasing rapidly before my wallet burst (already burst). Build more shopping malls but not bringing in the same brands always. Just think about the number of repeated brands in Orchard Road. Still, I like your clean and green environment.
 
We had a steamboat dinner for that night.
 
 photo IMG_6060.jpg
#With Sugar
 
Sugar is Mw's dog. I named her lazy because Mw trained her to be lazy. Basically, she lives in her own world and listen to no instruction. The problem lies in the owner most probably. The good thing is, she's really well behave. You can put her on a chair and it will stay there obediently.
 
 photo IMG_6061.jpg
#Sugar
 photo IMG_6066.jpg
#All of us
 
It's been a long while since we last gathered together. I had no time to organize outings because I was busy (I had no idea what I was busy with, not even now). Surprisingly, Carl actually came over from Tampines and nearly decided to skip partying. Javen came even though he overslept. After all, it was a great dinner.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: