Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Growing young

19th August 2013
It takes a long time to grow young. Nevertheless, be happy.
 
Bf had been urging me to complete my online journal because the posts are really outdated if you had realised. Worse, I'll be heading to Taiwan during November and that's gonna stock up even more and more. Even my darling (Teng) commented about the boring posts I had (mainly cursing and scolding my bf). I thought so too. He seriously ruined my beautiful blog by challenging my mood, flooding my page with words.
 
A few days back, bf gave me a horrendous surprise. He had decided to bring me on a 10 days 9 nights trip to Phuket as my birthday present. Sounds real good yea? Oh god please, tell me, tell me if there's anyone who wish to stay on that island for 10 days. Maybe there is, I'm sure there is. But, not for me. I was nearly driven nuts because there was nothing much to do other than sun tanning, sea sports, seafood and island hopping. I doubt these can last me for 10 days. I was hopping mad and I ranted at Teng.
 
Surprisingly, she knew the plan because bf texted her in private for discussion. Not only that she did not expose my bf's plan, she went along entertaining my cursing and swearing (You good, butt must be itching badly). Sigh (-.-)''' Now, I feel moronic.
 
Fortunately, it was not a trip to Phuket but Taiwan. Great and awesome, I wanted to go Taiwan badly because I haven't been there before. Finally, I am happy like a mouse again. Contentment burst from within and I can't stop reading forums about Taiwan.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Checked out from Montigo (click on link to read on post) at Nongsapura. Had a comfortable massage before hopping onto the ferry back to Singapore. It was a horrible ferry ride because I suffered from seasick. I can vividly remember the inconsistent waves bringing about my giddy spell. I never had seasick when I was young but now, things are different. I was so giddy that I tried to sleep on the ferry. Night falls and the weather worsen. Upon reaching Tanah Merah Terminal, the ferry bumped onto a pole at least 3 times with a loud thud. I was very eager to alight. Feeling light weighted, I passed the checkpoint smoothly.
 
Had a dinner before rushing home for sister birthday celebration.
  
 photo DSC00412.jpg
#Birthday cake
 
 photo DSC00427.jpg
#Bf and sis
 
Now, guess what?
 
Bf and sister shared the same birthday. There goes my poor life again. 2 closest person in your life having birthday on the same day cost a big bomb in my pocket. I can feel a piercing pain in my wallet. Just my luck. Sigh (-.-)'''
 
 photo DSC00424.jpg
#Family portrait
 
Happy Birthday my dear sister,
 
I hope you had an enjoyable time with friends and families. Do well in your studies and yep, get a bf soon before mummy starts to nag about you being left on the shelf. You had no idea how much she pained my ear over the years. Stay pretty and cute. Love you.
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: