Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Slappy cakes

24th August 2013
Reaching for you in the cold of winter and heat of summer.
 
I was really happy because bf is giving me a free treat to Taiwan for 10 days (Air tickets + Accommodations). That was truly madly awesome. I have the best earthling boyfriend!!! ♥ ♥ ♥  Even though my little darling (Teng) helped bf to cover up his plan, I still love her deeply. I probably find myself foolish for cursing my bf before her in whatsapp (Oh no, it's like a big whole chunk).
 
 photo IMG_4316.jpg
#At Slappy Cakes
 
Gosh, I'm getting fatter each day. It's time for me to go on a diet plan. Jog and eat less are impossible missions. Nevertheless, there's always an easy way out. I had decided to sing my prayers to the god instead. I hate my bf for making fat but Teng seems happy to watch me grow fat.
 
Here we are at Slappy Cakes.
 
 photo IMG_4321.jpg
#Egg Benedict and Pancakes
 
Slappy Cakes is located at the old Turf Club at Bukit Timah. Bf did some research and brought me to make pancakes. The price is fairly reasonable. You can select your own pancake flavours and toppings.
 
 photo IMG_4323.jpg
#Bf making pancakes
 
 photo IMG_4328.jpg
#MiniCooper
 
 photo IMG_4327.jpg
#Randomness
 
 photo IMG_4318.jpg
#Bf and I
 
I had a whale of a time at Slappy Cakes. Yup, the pancakes tasted good. It's cheap too. One bottle is more than enough for 2 pax unless you are an ultra big eater. We caught a movie at Town before heading home as bf had revision to do the next day while it's my date with Ah Tard.
 
Have a good day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: