Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Peace and Harmony

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I'm considered fortunate or unfortunate.

North Korea fired artillery shells on 23rd Nov'10. Initially, I had planned to go around 20th Nov'10 and back on probably 3rd or 4th of December. You see, I teach and I really need to plan the time well so as not to clash.

Surprisingly, YeongPyong was in my itinenary. I had planned to go for snow ski. I was surprised when I was told that North Korea bomb YeongPyong island which killed innocent folks. I was really glad that I escaped this difficult situation. A millions thanks to bf for being stucked in some courses (NS), and I had been blaming him throughout for delaying my trip.

His unfortunate (that force our trip to delay) brough me incredeble fortune.

I had no idea why these 2 countries are always having conflict. If you were to read through their histories, they had been "on it" since probably 50 years ago. Whether it's south or north, isn't it still Korea. I mean, Korea is such a beautiful place, excellent weather, hot and cute looking pop stars (Tard's darling, you know who?), tasty bbq pork, kimchi, interesting sport (ski, hot air balloon), and many more. Can't they just live in peace and harmony, sharing wealth and knowledge which leads to a brighter prospect.

Yes, some South Korean ppl are thinking that, they should have fight back, bomb back and whatsoever. Yes, it's true. No doubt about it. This is called patriotic, trying to secure and protect their people and country. I don't see any fault at it. But if you were to think it in a rational way, its not going to work.

Fighting back will brings your pride and glory. You can show to the whole world that you are truly empowered and no ones could beat you to it. So?
If a war really breaks out, who's the victim? Who's going to suffer the most? Who are the feeble ones?

The people.

Yes, you said you wanna fight, but if a bomb dropped or artillery shells fired at your family and friends, would you regret your decision. Fighting is never a solution. I mean what's the point?

Anyway, firing artillery shells for reason aren't any better. For what? Making people believe in your authority or your millitary position and power? Or for the sake of your next generation, trying to give him a big push to his career, while sacrificing the innocent poor folks who live by the island. It's not something that one should be proud about.

You build your career with your own capability and not stepping on the others to get to your goals. You have not authority, it's not your career but your father did. For? It's a good stepping stones though, but, don't forget the fact that you are as good as a murderer.

Well, I'm just red with angered about the civilians who are killed wrongly. They made no mistakes. Everyone got to really move on. In case, you don't understand what I'm writing over here, you may read up on some history. It will give you better idea.

Well, it's not about Singapore. Honestly, I'm always interested in historical stuffs. So I did some researches. Don't mind my angered statement. It's all what I believe. You know, I mean "believe" only. Please take note that I'm not making any accusation on the above. It's all my perspectives and opinions.

Regards,
Jeanne

No comments: